Look closer. Think harder. Choose the sound argument over the clever one.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chicago Sight: Mid-Street Delivery

No parking lots. No parking spots. But this truck has a delivery to make. What to do? Just block a lane and do it.

At least this street isn't busy. I've been behind a truck that stops on a busy street. The driver gets out, gets his dolly and starts loading it. The eighty cars behind me all suddenly crush over to the other lane (risking their lives). As the poor bloke right behind the truck, I don't stand a chance. I rub my eyes in disbelief: he's not really making a delivery from my lane, is he? Yes, he sure is.


Comments:

(Please keep in mind that each commenter's opinions are only his/her own.)


Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?