Look closer. Think harder. Choose the sound argument over the clever one.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Kerry's meeting(s) with UN members untrue

Joel Mowbray of the Washington Times reports that Kerry's claims of meeting with the UN security council are false.

...while the candidate did talk for an unspecified period to at least a few members of the panel, no such meeting, as described by Mr. Kerry on a number of occasions over the past year, ever occurred.

At the second presidential debate earlier this month, Mr. Kerry said he was more attuned to international concerns on Iraq than President Bush, citing his meeting with the entire Security Council.

"This president hasn't listened. I went to meet with the members of the Security Council in the week before we voted. I went to New York. I talked to all of them, to find out how serious they were about really holding Saddam Hussein accountable," Mr. Kerry said of the Iraqi dictator.

Kerry at the third debate:

Can I say, if I could just say a word about a woman that you didn't ask about, but my mom passed away a couple years ago, just before I was deciding to run. And she was in the hospital, and I went in to talk to her and tell her what I was thinking of doing.

And she looked at me from her hospital bed and she just looked at me and she said, "Remember: integrity, integrity, integrity. "Those are the three words that she left me with.

How does this make us "respected in the world?"


Comments:

(Please keep in mind that each commenter's opinions are only his/her own.)



I don’t understand why Kerry gets a pass on all the lies he has told. We keep asking for the truth to be told from Viet Nam and continually are ignored. Kerry lied about it, and he continues to fabricate things to bust his political needs. Why does he keep getting a pass on these things? Why cant the truth come out?
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?